CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Spiriually Fit and Physically Fit .....Go hand and hand, Right????

So every new year.... These two are always on my list to do. I never do both at the same time...so this time, i think i will do both to see if one or the other help me succeed. Today i attending church for the first time in months with Mike and Seth. It felt really good be there and start fresh. I am especially proud that Mike came to sacarament. We are working on baby steps with him. My physically fitness will begin on Tuesday ...when Seth is back to school....... and boy i can't wait for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me well on my new endeavors... and good luck to all that have your new goals in line.
loves~~~ Suz

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Good for you! What an awesome goal.. I hope the best for you guys and you know the Gospel is the place where you will find true happiness. Love you all!

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah:) I miss you guys already. I wish we could have hung out more while we were there. I am trying the fitness goal too. I hope all goes well for the both of us:)

Presley family said...

Hey, I am right there with you. I hate to say it is a "fitness goal" those never work BUT what I am doing is a "me goal". I am going to put myself first and make myself a priority this year. Make the time for myself to take care of myself. BIG HUGS!

crazy4danes said...

I'm so glad that Mike went with you guys! :) Good luck with everything and call me when you get the chance so we can catch up! Love you tons and miss you more!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Good for you for starting anew. It's not easy! But it will all be worth it and when you get to where you wanna be (both spiritually and physically) you will wonder why you waited so long cuz you'll see what you were missing. (Words of experience) You can do it! You're stronger than you think you are.