CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School is on the Horizon for Mike...(Steven Henagers College)


So Mike did it .... he enrolled in school...and I am soo proud. He will be studying Computer networking science. He will be in school for 3yrs.....Three long years, but his hard work will pay off in the long run. We will have a bright future because of it. I just want to let Mike know how much i Love him and wish him the best of luck in his new endevor. You are the best!!!! To any family who wants to come..he will have his orientation this thurs, the 21st @6pm. There will be food served. Let us know if you want to come.. It would be nice to come and support Mike. Thanks:)

3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

Go Mike! That is so awesome:) I know you will fo great:) Side note...That pic of Amber is so pretty! She looks so grown up:)

leah cridcle said...

Great! Good luck in school! That's one of the best investments you can make! Loves~

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Sorry! That's me above "Leah". I was logged in as my mom for some reason!