CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feeling the love for Fall




I just love this season...it's my favorite! It's been such nice weather in the 70's all week. I love the changing of the leaves and the mountains as the backdrop. Driving right now in Utah is like being in a postcard. It reminds me of The Movie ..Mary Popins,when they jump in the picture in the sidewalk. I just wish Fall would last longer ...... but for now im loving it and appreciating it while it's here. Happy Fall and Happy Halloween to all:)
Suz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Halloween to you and your family too!

crazy4danes said...

Cute page! I hope you guys had a great Halloween!!! Could you believe how warm it was?!?

Presley family said...

I LOVE Fall as well!!! I love that it gets dark early and that is is cooler... ok, it is NEVER cold in sourthern Cali BUT it is cooler.wink! Thank you for your sweet comments!! I would LOVE to meet up if you ever come down this way. How is everything with the move coming along?? Heard anything on the job?
BIG HUGS!