CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A FORK IN THE ROAD.....

Mike never did get that job in Idaho. The company made him believe he had the job...and then changed there minds.......because of this it leaves us in a horrible situation!!!!! We have already gave our landlords our 3o day notice. So here we are .. Mike needs to find a job...and we need to find a place to live. Time is really not on our side right now. ..... The first of Dec is approching..and i just need to know what we are doing ...so i know where my kids are going to school and such!!! I am ready to fall apart...but i can't because my husband needs me at the time. I need to be strong for him. Right now i am standing still looking at this fork in the road.... I really want to go down road of WHY US....but ... i know i need to be strong and go down that road of WHAT NOW!!!! I know everything will work out for us... and that heavenly father will lead us where we should be, THAT'S WHAT IS KEEPING ME SANE..... MY FAITH.
My dear friends and family..keep us in your prayers ..that we will find a place to live and a job that is concrete!!!! Thank you~
Suz

8 comments:

The McKell Spot said...

Suzanne I am so sorry that you are in this situation that is horrible to be so excited for something only to have it fall apart. We are selling our condo but you probably need more than 2 bedrooms.

Matt & April Herman said...

Oh no! That is crappy! I am soory. Is he looking in UT and ID for a job now? We will keep you guys in out prayers. Love you!

Marsha said...

Oh darn, that's a HUGE bummer! Prayers that you'll find something SOON. Please keep us posted. Love you guys!

crazy4danes said...

I love your new page! It looks great and you are going to have to show me how to do mine!

I am so sorry about what's going on, and I really hope that one of the job leads in Logan work out soon so you know what to plan on!

I love you, and will miss my bestest best terribly!

Brandy J. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this! Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Girl! I know that if you have faith, which you do, the Lord will take you by the hand and lead you. This will most likely turn out to be an amazing blessing! Trust me! Love you!

Presley family said...

You are always in our hearts, thoughts and prayers!!! BIG HUGS!!!! Hang in there!!!

suzy's jewels and gem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.