CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rupert!

Well...Mike and I made it safely here to Rupert Idaho! The Town is Beautifully Decoratated and all lighted up around the town. Concerning our situation... just driving around town has put me in a little Christmas spirit. This Christmas for sure is going to be different for us, it going to be tight. I will be focusing on he meaning of Christmas this year and The blessing i have. We are blessed with our health and wonderful family and friends. This is my christmas gift!!!!! I love you all!

4 comments:

crazy4danes said...

It was so great to talk to you this morning! I love you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I already miss you!

Titel Troop said...

Hope everything is going well for the job search. By the way I temperarly opened by blog back up. So please leave your email address in the comment box and I will add you to my list of readers. Hope you guys all have a great Holiday!

Brandy J. said...

We're glad to hear that things worked out. Merry Christmas!