CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back in the good ol State of Utah....

We just couldn't stay away! It just didn't work out in Cali.....We just felt it wasn't right for our family to be there. We did have fun going to the Beach and going on hikes with my Brother in law in his kids almost ever other day. Mike said It was nice summer vacation...he hadn't have in the seven years we had the pizza business. Mike had taken a liking to bodyboarding ..and just couldn't get enough of the swells, but other then going to the beach...Mike was having an even harder time finding work there. So now we are back in Cache County, living with Mike parents for the time being until we can save enough money to get back on our feet. I feel at peace at moment...and feel Utah is where i really want to be. I just want to be stable for a while and let my kids finsih out a school year. So i hope the months to come look up for us...I feel they will. During our hardship.. Heavenly Father has been so gracious to us..and has blessed us with overwhelming patience and Faith. I have some good news to report...i will have a renewed temple recommend by tonight. I hear the temple callling my name...and soo excited to get back to do work for those who need me. I want to thank my Family and friends who have been there for Mike and I. We love you!

1 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Suz! Glad you're back! We missed ya! Heavenly Father is always watching over you and your family and loves you very much. I know there will be added blessings now to your family as you do temple work! I always feel 1000 times better about life after I do work in the temple! Loves!