CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lucked out!!!!

So yesterday i take Seth to Walmart to get his Halloween costume. I only had like $18.00...most of it change i have been saving up. In my mind i was thinking costumes would only be like fiftheen dollors and i would be fine. Well to my dismay....all the costumes were $20 dollors. I am Freaking out... Seth has ran off looking at all the costumes....and comes back to me with this one he picked out. It was a megatron priced at $12 dollors. I say hmmm...this could not be right..all the other Megatron costumes are twenty dollors....This must not be right. I go and price check it...and to my suprise it says $12.oo. I say Sweet we'll take it. I just felt soo Lucky and blest..because if Seth didn't come to me with that one costume,we would be going home emptied handed....and Seth one Sad and upset boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know now...That that one costume was waiting for us....and i was being blest.

4 comments:

Presley family said...

It's the little things.
BIG HUGS!

Melissa said...

You are beautiful! And isn't it funny how much the Lord watches out for us and knows exactly what we needs and the deepest desires of our hearts. :)

I made my girls costumes and didn't know what to do for Camden, His costume was 12.50 and I had $15 to my name. I feel blessed too and am so glad HF looks out for me and my kiddos:)

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

What a cute picture up top! Your kids are growing up fast! Little blessings here and there show the Lord loves us! I am glad you found such a good costume at the perfect price! Loves~

The Gardners said...

I miss you too! I CANNOT BELIEVE how grown up your kiddos are! Amber is gorgeous and Seth is such a little stud muffin! And of course, you look stunning too! It sounds like you guys are doing really well! I'm so glad to hear about Mike's job! How is everything else?

Kisses!!