CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Feeling of Love this Christmas Season

I just want everyone to know..The love i have for my family and friends! Mike and i were in a pretty bad funk for awhile and it was you who helped us get through it! I feel so blessed this Christmas to have a income and for my Hubby( Mike) to have a job that supports us and will lead the way for us to be on our own once more. I am especially Thankful for my Inlaws for taking us infor awhile. I have really enjoyed staying with you...and feeling the peace and spirit that is in your home. I love my Kids...Both of them have their cute personality that bring joy and and fun to the household. It's my kids that get me going through my bad days...Every I love you's and Hugs just makes the Day better. I love all my close friends....it was your Faith and love that helped me in low times. I love my Heavenly father..for giving us His only begotten son. Through our trails Our Savior, along with the Holy Ghost is never far from us. I grateful for the Atonement.. and the love we can feel each and everyday..by living his commandments. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love you all~ Suz

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You are very blessed! Thank you for your friendship! Love ya!