CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A food war break through with Seth.....

Can i just say, that I have been so proud of my Seth lately! He is going on Two weeks eating normal foods at the table with all of us. IT has not been easy i tell ya... their were times when i just wanted to give in. I know that consistency is the key. So no nuggets or fishsticks and such for dinner...only on a weekends. Oh, i forgot he is even eating his veggies too.

4 comments:

crazy4danes said...

That is so awesome!!!! I'm so glad you didn't give in! :)

Matt & April Herman said...

Good for you Suz! And yay for Seth! There is way better food out there then nuggets and fish sticks:):)

Audrey said...

Way to go. That is not an easy task. I have been trying to get Kate to eat foods other that her three staples, (cheese, yogurt, and cold cereal). It feels like a battle ground. I am glad to see there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Good job Suzy! I know it's tough to get them to stay at the table but kids WANT boundries. He appreciates it more than you probably know! Hope all is well! Loves