CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Testimony So Sweet......

IN fast and Testimony today Seth bore his first Testimony. It was soooo cute!!! I am just sooo proud of him and his little spirit that is growing each day. He just doesn't know how much i learn from him. He helps me get to church when i just want to be lazy and not want to go. Anyway..after his testimony i asked him how he felt and he said," I feel very good inside...can i go again?" Times like this i just want him to stay the age he is and not grow up....because he is just so close to the spirit....but i know he has to grow up and experience life it self. I have faith that Seth will be a amazing man and will one day be very needed. I love him ...he is my pride and joy!!!

5 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Hey Suzy~ I am sure that Seth will be amazing as well! Especially if he gains a strong testimony at such a young age! You're a great momma! Love ya!

Brandy J. said...

You have good reason to be one proud mama. Seth is such a sweet boy. I loved having him in Primary with me. I hope all is going well in Idaho. ~Brandy

Presley family said...

Oh Suzy!!!! How exciting, sweet, wonderful.... What a wonderful memory to cherish forever. It sounds like you have one amazing little man!!! I agree with everyone else... He has a wonderful Momma!!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

Thank you girls for your wonderful comments:) love ya all!!!
big hugs~Suz

Matt & April Herman said...

So cute! I miss Seth:) He is such a sweetheart:)