CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Job seeking is not being soo kind to us.....

MIke and I are going on Two months without employments...and are just soo frustrated with our luck! We have some leads that will bring us back to Utah....Mike is testing for at the end of the week. I hope one of these two places will be the one!
Here are some things Iam grateful for that keeps me going through the hard times..
1. I get to see and spend most of my day with Mike....Its bittersweet...but we have reconnected in our marriage.
2.. my kids are healthy and strong
3. my brother -in law and his wife for taking us in.....Thank you Karen, for your yummy dinners:)
4.my friends and family.... Thanks your for all your loving ears to hear me vent!
5.MY Church.... It has given me peace at this time.
6.FOr the system.... we would not have nothing if we didn't have it, ei... food and such.... Yes it's humbling....but hey, what are taxes for... he he!
7.Last but not least...MY Heavenly Father and The Savior....... I have faith that we will be lifting from this hardship. Heavenly Father hears our prayers and knows our desires. In his time, all things will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Oh Suzanne, your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I've also tagged you on my blog...a fun little ditty that will hopefully put a smile on your face.

Mel said...

How are things going for you? I am so sorry that it has been so hard. It seems to be what is going on with everyone around me. Are you headed back this way or staying up there?

crazy4danes said...

Great list of positives! I hope things went well with Mike's testing...I will call you Monday and see how things are going! Love you!!!

Presley family said...

Hang in there!!!! We are in the same boat. At then end of the day all we have control over is our attitude and how we handle it! I am here for you!!!
BIG HUGS!